Coordinating Editor for an online magazine and community. Responsible for quality control of pre-publication work and generating content:
- Planning and smoothing the publication schedule
- Managing the workflow of articles, in terms of timing and quality
- Managing the process of sub-editing and formatting right through to publishing and social media
- Managing in-house and virtual editorial interns and volunteers
- Editing, sub-editing, formatting and publishing articles
- Working closely with Communications and Contributor Relations personnel
Web services projects:
- Create a web style guide for a corporate client
- Rework web content for a corporate website
Copywriting and copyediting projects:
- Rework and copyedit Annual Report content
- Copywriting / copyedit marketing brochures and prepare web copy
Well-established career as a management consultant and project manager
LinkedIn Anne Mellino
- Diploma of Publishing (Professional Book Editing, Proofreading and Publishing), Australian College Pty Ltd
- Writing for the Web, RMIT
- Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Graduate Diploma in Management Systems, Swinburne Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics & Statistics), University of Melbourne
Australian Standards for Editing Practice, Council of Australian Societies of Editors
Anne was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to understand our strategy and what we were trying to do, but was also mindful of the company and its history, resulting in copy that was simple, engaging yet respectful of the technical nature of our business.
Anne is a motivated, perfectly organised and influential project manager who can not only lead a team to success but ensure growth for each working with her.
Anne is a highly focussed consultant with a great passion and commitment to achieving results for her clients. She is a very hard worker and is strongly outcome oriented.